2018-01-29 14:47:44 UTC
I'll be the release manager for Tails 3.6, which is a major release scheduled
on 2018-03-13. The list of tickets targeting Tails 3.6 can be found here:
Below you'll find the preliminary release schedule for Tails 3.6:
- Feature Freeze: All feature branches targeting Tails 3.6 should
be merged into the `devel` branch by noon, CET. I'm open to make
exceptions if you can be online and responsive during that
afternoon, but ask me first!
- Build and upload Tails 3.6~rc1.
- Start testing Tails 3.6~rc1 during late CET if building the image
- Finish testing Tails 3.6~rc1 by the afternoon, CET.
- Release Tails 3.6~rc1.
- All branches targeting Tails 3.6 *must* be merged into the
`testing` branch by noon, CET.
- The upcoming Tor Browser is hopefully out so we can import it.
- Build and upload Tails 3.6 ISO image and IUKs.
- Hopefully start testing Tails 3.6.
- Finish testing Tails 3.6 by the afternoon, CET.
- Release Tails 3.6 during late CET.
Testers, please let me know:
* if you are available on 2018-03-01, late afternoon CET
* if you are available on 2018-03-02, morning to afternoon, CET.
* if you are available on 2018-03-12, late afternoon CET.
* if you are available on 2018-03-13, morning to afternoon, CET.