Advertising Inquiry - CyberGhost VPN \ Tails.boum.org
Shay Nahmias
2018-08-05 15:34:46 UTC
Hi guys, Hope all is good.

My name is Shay and I'm affiliate manager at CyberGhost VPN.

I would like to check the opportunity of advertising our VPN on your website.

We are offering secured and anonymously surfing online which can be relevant for your audience.

We can cooperate in many ways like Banner \ Exit-Pop \ Product Review \ Article about VPN etc..

See few reviews for examples from some big partners:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/cyberghost-vs-tunnelbear-vpn/

https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2427661,00.asp

http://www.cracked.com/blog/cyberghost-absolute-best-vpn-money-can-buy/

We can also give a special deal for added value to your users.

I can tell you that CyberGhost VPN is on the Top 5 best VPN's in the industry.

We support: 7 devices (the highest in the industry) \ 2,700+ IP's & Servers worldwide \ More than 60 countries & many other advantages.

At the moment we have more than 15,000,000 active users all over the world.

Waiting for your feedback,

#You can also add me on skype – shay.nahmias1

Thanks,

Shay Nahmias |Publisher Relations Manager

<mailto:%20%***@cyberghost.ro> ***@cyberghost.ro
<http://www.cyberghost.com/> www.cyberghost.com
shay.nahmias1

<https://www.facebook.com/cyberghostvpn> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2309944/> <https://twitter.com/cyberghostvpn> Trade Register No.: J40/1278/2011 | UDI/VAT ID: RO28003392
Shay Nahmias

Tobias Frei
2018-08-09 03:23:44 UTC
Hello Mr. Nahmias,

please do not spam this development mailing list. It is extremely unlikely
that a Tor-based Linux project is interested in advertising your VPN.

If your company is interested in supporting this project and its users, a
good way to do so would be running servers for the Tor network. Your
company is likely capable of doing so. You could use your company's name as
relay name to gain publicity that way.

Best regards,
Tobias Frei
Post by Shay Nahmias
[...]
[image: Loading Image...]
www.cyberghost.com
Register No.: J40/1278/2011 | UDI/VAT ID: RO28003392