Tails - News
2018-06-26 16:35:02 UTC
rous_security_holes_in_3.7.1/index.en.html) and users should upgrade as soon
## Upgrades and changes
* Upgrade _Enigmail_ from 1.9.9 to [2.0.7](https://enigmail.net/index.php/en/download/changelog#enig2.0.7) which fixes some of the [EFAIL](https://efail.de/) attacks on OpenPGP.
## Fixed problems
* Fix importing OpenPGP keys from email attachments. ([#15610](https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/15610))
* Fix the translations of the homepage of the _Unsafe Browser_. ([#15461](https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/15461))
For more details, read our [changelog](https://git-
# Known issues
None specific to this release.
See the list of [long-standing
# Get Tails 3.8
* To install, follow our [installation instructions](https://tails.boum.org/install/index.en.html).
* To upgrade, automatic upgrades are available from 3.6, 3.6.1, 3.6.2, 3.7, and 3.7.1.
If you cannot do an automatic upgrade or if Tails fails to start after an
automatic upgrade, please try to do a [manual
* [Download Tails 3.8.](https://tails.boum.org/install/download/index.en.html)
# What's coming up?
Tails 3.9 is [scheduled](https://tails.boum.org/contribute/calendar/) for
Have a look at our [roadmap](https://tails.boum.org/contribute/roadmap) to see
where we are heading to.
We need your help and there are many ways to [contribute to
([donating](https://tails.boum.org/donate?r=3.8) is only one of them). Come
[talk to us](https://tails.boum.org/about/contact/index.en.html#tails-dev)!
amnesia-news mailing list
To unsubscribe from this list, send an empty email to email@example.com.