2018-05-04 20:27:01 UTC
Tor Browser 7.5.4 is ready for testing. Bundles can be found on:
Note: the sha256sums files are signed using key 0x3E39CEABFC69F6F7.
See this ticket for details: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/25847
Tor Browser 7.5.4 contains security updates to Firefox and includes
newer versions of NoScript and HTTPS Everywhere. In addition we
backported a few fixes and improvements from the alpha series.
Please give it a test if you can.
Here is the full changelog since 7.5.3:
* All platforms
* Update Firefox to 52.8.0esr
* Update HTTPS Everywhere to 2018.4.11
* Update NoScript to 22.214.171.124
* Bug 23439: Exempt .onion domains from mixed content warnings
* Bug 22614: Make e10s/non-e10s Tor Browsers indistinguishable
* Bug 22659: Changes to `intl.accept.languages` get overwritten after restart
* Bug 25973: Backport off-by-one fix (bug 1352073)
* Bug 25020: Add a tbb_version.json file