Functions request
AlfaOmega33
2018-05-30 13:30:20 UTC
Hi. I would like to ask if, beyond Tor and I2P, is possible add an ability to work with GNUnet services or others, and, if yes, how to do. If this function is not available, I would like to ask you to create it. Please! --- It would be useful to start, as a menu or profile, to choose the anonymous network to use.. think about it, please!
intrigeri
2018-06-02 10:44:33 UTC
Post by AlfaOmega33
Hi. I would like to ask if, beyond Tor and I2P, is possible add an ability to work
with GNUnet services or others, and, if yes, how to do.
This is not supported, sorry.
Post by AlfaOmega33
If this function is not available, I would like to ask you to
create it.
We work with limited resources and so far, supporting GNUnet has never
been identified as something we should be focusing on.

If you (or someone else) is interested in adding it, next step is to
explain what benefit it would bring to (current and/or future) Tails
users. And in order to implement it, one good starting point could be
the ticket that documents what it would take to reintroduce I2P in
Tails: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/12264

Cheers,
--
intrigeri