Tails contributors meeting: Tuesday April 03
sajolida
2018-03-24 00:00:01 UTC
The next Tails contributors meeting is scheduled for:

Tuesday 03 April
tails-dev on conference.riseup.net (XMPP)
7 pm in Paris
6 pm in London
1 pm in New-York
10 am in San Francisco

Everyone interested in contributing to Tails is welcome!

If you want to propose a discussion:

- Make sure that it corresponds to a Redmine ticket with:

- *Discuss* as its *Type of Work*
- You as its *Assignee*
- Detailed enough information on the ticket

- Add it to the blueprint of the agenda:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_meeting/

If you want to get involved but don't know yet how, please introduce
yourself during the meeting, and be sure to tell us what you are
interested in.

The meeting might not be the most adequate time and place to properly
introduce newcomers to the development process, but at least it should
be a fine place to know each other, and schedule a better
suited event.
anonym
2018-04-03 09:47:00 UTC
Hi!
As said I won't be able to make it this month and did not manage to
reschedule on time.
My understanding of the decision making process you've initiated is
that your proposal¹ to reschedule will pass unless someone objects by
March 30. You've proposed this more than a week before the meeting
which seems entirely fair to me :)
[1] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-project/2018-March/001092.html
Yep. My automated announcement came shortly after your started the
discussion about changing time and that looked a bit awkward. But I
think we're still in time to choose a different time.
Personally I just read this -- while I read tails-project@ I do not do it often, so next time, please send such proposals to all lists. Also, for this reason I do not think we can expect most people to have seen this, and should consider u's 16:00 CEST proposal invalid => today's meeting happens at the normal time (19:00 CEST).

Personally I would greatly prefer 16:00, and will be present then (by default, since that still is "office hours") to see what happens.

Cheers!
2018-04-03 10:17:00 UTC
Hi!
Sorry about not sending this to all lists. I've sent it to our internal
list where active contributors hang out and to the public -project list
and thought that this would be enough, because it is here that I assumed
reaching the people who generally participate in these meetings.
Post by anonym
Personally I would greatly prefer 16:00, and will be present then (by default, since that still is "office hours") to see what happens.
I think I've just received an email by intrigeri on -project stating
that this proposal has indeed passed. However, it is an exception for
this month only

So, the contributor meeting *will* indeed happen at 16:00 CEST today.

Cheers!
u.