Tails - News
2018-05-09 16:35:03 UTC
umerous_security_holes_in_3.6.2/index.en.html) and users should upgrade as
soon as possible.
## Upgrades and changes
* Update _Tor Browser_ to 7.5.4.
This fixes a [critical issue in Firefox](https://www.mozilla.org/en-
US/security/advisories/mfsa2018-12/) announced on May 9.
## Fixed problems
* Allow removing the optional OpenPGP key in _WhisperBack_, in case you specified one.
For more details, read our [changelog](https://git-
# Known issues
None specific to this release.
See the list of [long-standing
# Get Tails 3.7
* To install, follow our [installation instructions](https://tails.boum.org/install/index.en.html).
* To upgrade, automatic upgrades are available from 3.6, 3.6.1, and 3.6.2 to 3.7.
If you cannot do an automatic upgrade or if Tails fails to start after an
automatic upgrade, please try to do a [manual
If you are doing a manual upgrade from Tails 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, or 3.5, it is only
possible to select an ISO image when running Tails in English. For other
languages, the file chooser button remains inactive:
To do a manual upgrade from Tails 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, or 3.5, you can either:
* Restart Tails in English.
* Start Tails Installer in English from the command line:
* [Download Tails 3.7.](https://tails.boum.org/install/download/index.en.html)
# What's coming up?
Tails 3.8 is [scheduled](https://tails.boum.org/contribute/calendar/) for June
Have a look at our [roadmap](https://tails.boum.org/contribute/roadmap) to see
where we are heading to.
We need your help and there are many ways to [contribute to
([donating](https://tails.boum.org/donate?r=3.7) is only one of them). Come
[talk to us](https://tails.boum.org/about/contact/index.en.html#tails-dev)!
amnesia-news mailing list
To unsubscribe from this list, send an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org.